External Job Opportunity
|Title||Deltek Cobra Administrator
|Company||Central Plateau Cleanup Comp
Job Duties/Scope Of Work
WORK SAFE, MAKE A DIFFERENCE, AND BE A PART OF HISTORY WITH THE END STATES STRATEGY AND INTEGRATION TEAM!
At Central Plateau Cleanup Company (CPCCo), located in Richland, Washington, we are working to provide a sustainable future for the historic Hanford area through the protection of the Columbia River and the remediation of the Central Plateau. To achieve our mission, we need exceptionally talented, innovative, and driven people to help us reduce risks on the Hanford Site by removing some of the most hazardous waste streams and facilities in the Department of Energy (DOE) complex. If you would like to work with a highly skilled workforce to achieve unique and challenging goals that critically impact our environment and community, this is your chance to be a part of our legacy!
Our End States Strategy and Integration (ESS&I) team is seeking a self-starting Business Analyst that excels in a team-oriented environment to serve as the Cobra Administrator. As the Cobra Administrator, you will use your sound interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills to support the extended project team and take an active part in making them successful. Our mission is to establish and maintain configuration of the official Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB) while performing systems administration for associated processes in addition to developing solutions to problems as they arise. If you are a project controls professional with a vast background working with project controls systems and databases, enjoys working in fast-paced, demanding, and rewarding environment, we want to speak to you!
A day in the life of an ESS&I Cobra Administrator involves:
* Supporting the ESS&I Project Services organization in the administration and maintenance of the Earned Value Management databases used by CPCCo for the purpose of retaining and managing the PMB cost processor (Deltek Cobra).
* Providing standard process requirements, procedures, and guidance for Project Controls staff related to the use of the Deltek Cobra cost management system, Hanford Programs Integrated Control (HPIC) module, Hanford Data Integrator (HANDI) and the DOE-HQ Project Assessment and Reporting System (PARS II). This will include preparation and maintenance of desktop reference guides and procedures.
* Provide support to staff, field, and other site contractors for all aspects of the assigned scope and provide an interface with CPCCo personnel.
* Provide support to validate data within the tool sets and recommendations for improvements/efficiencies.
* Promoting excellent external and internal customer service, based on routine or expedient demands. Daily operations require multi-tasking capabilities.
* Performing review and validation of Cobra for the PMB and baseline change requests. Assist projects, as needed, with integrating and validating data in Cobra.
* Assisting in identifying any cost, schedule, or performance problems related to CPCCo.
* Applying cost analysis such as Earned Value Management concepts: the basis used in the Cobra software.
* Providing individual contribution and leadership and motivation directing smaller groups within the department, on assigned projects and tasks.
* Supporting external audits or data requests, compiling data and participating in review of baseline, estimates and/or proposals with customer staff in responding to questions.
* Leading and participating in projects for ESS&I programs, as assigned.
* Performing work in a safe, compliant, and cost-effective manner.
* Extended hours may be required to meet deliverables and commitments.
* BA/BS Degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience, plus a minimum of 10 years' of Project Controls experience, with 10 of those years working with project controls systems and databases
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including but not limited to demonstrated experience in Excel data manipulation, report creation, and metric chart development
* Working knowledge of Earned Value Management and/or Project Management.
* Subject matter expert of Deltek Cobra
* Proficient with Primavera P6
* Working knowledge with SQL and Oracle databases
* US Citizen
* EVMS certification
* 15 years' of Project Controls experience
* Project experience with setting up a Cobra database from the ground up and maintenance during project execution
A few benefits/perks you can anticipate, depending on the nature of your employment with CPCCo, include the following:
* A casual-dress work environment, where jeans are a regular thing.
* A standard 4-10's work schedule that allows for long weekends and recharging on the Columbia River, on a golf course, at 200+ surrounding wineries, or at other Pacific Northwest destinations where fishing, hunting, snowboarding, hiking, and other outdoor sporting opportunities are in abundance.
* An excellent benefits package, effective day one of hire, which includes a generous 401K Savings Plan, Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance Options, Flexible Spending Accounts, Holiday/Vacation Pay, and more!
CPCCo is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
|Relocation Funding Provided||Yes
|U.S. Citizenship Required||Yes
|Shift Work Required||No
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under federal law against discrimination. To view information regarding these rights, please click on these links: