External Job Opportunity
|Title||Performance Assurance Ops Support Specialist
|Company||Central Plateau Cleanup Comp
Job Duties/Scope Of Work
At the Central Plateau Cleanup Company (CPCCo), located in Richland, Washington, we are working to provide a sustainable future for the historic Hanford area through the protection of the Columbia River and the remediation of the Central Plateau. To achieve our mission, we need exceptionally talented, innovative, and driven people to help us reduce risks on the Hanford Site by removing some of the most hazardous waste streams and facilities in the Department of Energy (DOE) complex. If you would like to work with a highly skilled workforce to achieve unique and challenging goals that critically impact our environment and community, this is your chance to be a part of our legacy!
Our team is seeking an employee to support the CPCCo Outer Area End States (OAES) Performance Assurance Team. The responsibilities of a Performance Assurance Operations Support Specialist include: Working closely with project management and their assigned personnel to fully implement the Central Plateau Cleanup Company (CPCCo) corrective action system. Provide lead support to CPCCo projects and Programs on cause analysis (root and apparent), event investigation, occurrence reporting, assessments, and extent of condition reviews. Conduct performance trending and analysis to identify potential emerging trends that warrant improvement actions. Support senior project managers in developing solutions to complex problems. The candidate must be able to qualify as a Critique Leader and a Cause Evaluator.
* BA/BS degree plus 5 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* US Citizen
* Demonstrated analytical and communications skills including written and verbal.
* Experience in corrective action management.
A few benefits/perks you can anticipate, depending on the nature of your employment with CPCCo, include the following:
* A casual-dress work environment, where jeans are a regular thing.
* A standard 4-10's work schedule that allows for long weekends and recharging on the Columbia River, on a golf course, at 200+ surrounding wineries, or at other Pacific Northwest destinations where fishing, hunting, snowboarding, hiking, and other outdoor sporting opportunities are in abundance.
* An excellent benefits package, effective day one of hire, which includes a generous 401K Savings Plan, Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance Options, Flexible Spending Accounts, Holiday/Vacation Pay, and more!
CPCCo is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
|Relocation Funding Provided||No
|U.S. Citizenship Required||Yes
|Shift Work Required||No
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants and employees have rights under Federal Employment Laws and are protected under federal law against discrimination. To view information regarding these rights, please click on these links: